Thursday, March 12, 2009

Am I addicted to Pepsi?


Am I addicted to Pepsi? I don't know, but I could be. For many years Pepsi has been my favorite soft drink. I don't even remember the last time when I refused to have regular Pepsi. I would say that I like any kind of juices and soft drinks, but somehow I always end up picking Pepsi Cola. I might be addicted to the caffeine and it seems like a reasonable explanation. But why Pepsi? Many other products contain caffeine and I don't have cravings for them. It could be the taste or some secret ingredient, but it is a fact that I can't resist a glass of Pepsi. Lately, I have noticed that my kids love the taste of Pepsi, too. Of course, they don't drink it on a regular basis, but sometimes my daughter would pour some into a porcelain cup so it is not visible and my son would sneak and have a sip without my permission.

It was interesting for me to find out that a lot of people consider themselves addicted to Pepsi Cola and struggle to find ways to get rid of this habit. Different people give original advice on how to fight this Pepsi addiction. Starting tomorrow I will refer to my favorite drink as to a brown toxic liquid laced with tons of sugar chemicals and addictive drugs...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment